Pickup & Delivery Movers Kemptville
Kemptville Delivery Movers
Trust Sam's Moving Company With Your Business to business Move
For more than a decade, Sam's Moving Company has been helping business owners with their Business to business moves in the Kemptville Area, and throughout the state of Canada. We’ve built a reputation as “The Recommended Mover” in Canada and would love to help you with your Business to business moving needs
Sam's Moving Company is family owned and operated, with years of satisfied customers. We provide exemplary service for hassle-free, headache-free Business to business moves.
• When you call for a quote or to schedule a move, you’ll get personalized services from our knowledgeable, moving professionals
• We know how to work effectively with building management groups throughout Canada
• We respect other tenants in the office buildings you are vacating and moving to
• Our professional business to business movers are all full-time employees with years of experience. We do not hire subcontractors. They are background-checked, vetted and trusted members of the Sam's Moving Company team
Get a Price Quote cost for Kemptville, Canada B2B Movers
We Know How To Work With Building Management
With more than a decade of Business to business moving experience, we have come to know office buildings in the Kemptville Metro area and the requirements of building managers.
• We respect and adhere to building managers’ moving requirements
• We understand that office buildings have special interior design features that need to be respected and protected
• We will make sure the move goes smoothly and follows protocol every step of the way
We Use State-Of-The-Industry Equipment
Unlike many movers who cobble together equipment to use when moving large office furnishings or even expensive equipment and technology, Sam's Moving Company, has invested in state-of-the-industry moving equipment, including 4-wheel dollies, special steel dollies, library carts, building protection supplies like Masonite floor protection, plastic carpet film for stairs and 4′ foam wall protection. We load all items on 4-wheel dollies and they stay on those dollies for the entire trip.
Our team also uses a Spider Crane, a device that utilizes powerful suction technology to lift a fully loaded lateral file high enough to roll a heavy-duty steel dolly beneath it. At the new office location, our moving crew uses the Spider Crane again to lift the lateral file off the dolly and into its new position.